Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Food Guessing Contest Winner(s)!

On Saturday I solicited guesses for the price of a bundle of delicious vegetables, the closest guess winning a postcard. My Mom clocked in at just under a dollar and Lexi went with $3.

Correct answer: $2.50

Lexi is the closest and, interestingly enough, she had a postcard drop yesterday from Serena. So as not to wear out the Eugene postal carriers, we're going with Price Is Right rules (closest without going over) and sending Mom a card. Congratulations to you both!

3 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo, I'm a winner! I was being jealous of Mom because she had a postcard so now I'll have one too. Even at $2.50 that is a lovely pile of veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose this is only fair. Just remember how I awesome I am when you're reading Dragon book #2

    ReplyDelete